How to apply a BOLD LIP
1. Exfoliate your lips with a mild scrub to remove dead skins cells
2. Use a lip balm that contains vitamin E to moisturize
3. Apply a thin application of a lip liner to neutralize your natural lip color and help the lip color to adhere
4. Apply two layers of lip color to lips
5. Use neutral tone lip liner or one that matches the lip color to follow the natural curvature of your lips on the top and bottom.
6. Use sponge and a little translucent powder to clean up around the lip line.
What I learned:
1. Mix and Match, although Jestina has her own line of cosmetics she recommends using products from many different brands.
2. Constantly check for expired product and remove them from your bag because they can grow bacteria etc. (this is something I really needed to hear)
3. Clean your brushes. (another bad habit, I am guilty of not cleaning them often enough)